Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Big Reveal.....

With all of the other things we had going on, Justin and I were also trying to complete our home renovation projects!  As I mentioned in a previous post,  we were planning on ripping out the carpet in our dining room and putting up a tile backsplash in the kitchen.  I am happy to report that all projects are now complete!  We are so pleased with the results, and we're thanking our stars, that we did not take on these projects ourselves!  Whew! 
And now, for some before and after shots..........

                                                      Dining Room Before

                                                      Dining Room After


Kitchen Before
 
 

                                                  Kitchen After

And there you have it!  I think we are done with BIG projects for a while!  I have a few smaller projects that I would like to accomplish before summers end, unless HGTV inspires me with something else!!! I know Justin would say, "NEXT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment