Friday, December 16, 2011

The New Digs....

It has been a crazy last couple of months, and I can't believe Christmas is only 9 days away!  To tell you the truth, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet.... Don't even want to think about that!  We have had SO much going on, and I feel that my Christmas spirit is so much different this year!  I really have found through all that has been going on with my dad, that FAMILY is the most important "present" to have for the holidays!  I look forward to spending this Christmas with my wonderful family. 

If you haven't heard yet, Justin and I bought a new home in Farmington, AR.  We have been quite consumed with all that comes with buying a new place.  We are planning on moving the week after Christmas!  We're so excited, and feel blessed to have it as our new home!  Here's some pics...  Our doors are always open, and we hope you'll stop by!

                                                 It's finally ours!!!

                                                      Entry Way

                                                   Living Room

                                                      Kitchen

                                               Love the tile backsplash

                                                       Dining Room

                                                 The Pantry..... Love it!

                                                  The Front

Hope you and yours have a very happy holiday!  I am thankful for all the memories of 2011 and looking forward to all that 2012 has in store!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful. Congratulations! So glad to hear about your dad. May God bless you all during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete