Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crabs, Ducks, and White Water!!!

This past weekend, Justin and I took a little mini-vacay to Branson!  We LOVE to travel, but over the past year we went to Hawaii, New Orleans, and Vegas, so we decided that a BIG trip was just out of the picture!  So, we made a long weekend trip to Branson!  We had a lot of fun!  I've decided that no matter where we go, being somewhere with Justin is GOOD TIMES!  The main reason we wanted to go to Branson is to visit White Water!  We went to "night water," actually, becasue it was SOOOO HOT!!! We both had not been since we were younger and had a BLAST!!!
While in town we also went on a duck tour!  Talk about hilarious.... they give you a "duck quacker" when you climb aboard.... talk about fun!  Justin and I had a hay day with these!  We "quacked" at anything standing still or moving for that matter!  I think we were more annoying with those things than the children on board. 

                                               Our "quackers"

                                            It was a tad windy!!! :)

Also, while we were in Branson, we GOT CRABS!!!  I know, I know.... don't judge!  We are now lovingly known as.....



I can't believe that summer is almost over!!! School starts in 3 weeks!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!!  Hope all of you have had a wonderful summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment