Since we met last I have started back to work (one of the reasons why I haven't been a good Blogger). WOW, has this been so hard for me this year! I just can't seem to get back to the swing of working again, but it is getting better. I am still teaching 4th grade literacy at Lincoln Elementary. I realize every day how fortunate I am to have a job that I enjoy (most days) and also get to work with some pretty amazing gals.
We are also in full football mode again! This makes Justin so very excited! We have not yet tailgated this season (which is sooo odd for us), but between the HOT weather and family circumstances we haven't been able to get one together. BUT, we did have a pretty cool "at home" tailgate a couple of weeks ago, here are some pics:
The girls ready for the BIG game!!!
We have also been trying to get my dad up and running the past couple of months, and I am happy to say he is on the mend. For those of you that may not know, he was diagnosed with rectal cancer last February/March. He is cancer free, but under went an operation and had to have a colostomy bag for about 6 months. He was able to have this procedure reversed last Friday (Thank the Lord) and is healing nicely. He still has a road ahead, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and keep em' coming! :)
Dad and I on our wedding day- October 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment